Tuesday, March 27, 2007

the prestige

i know they say life isnt a movie. but i have witnessed otherwise. Life infact is a movie. tonight i watched the movie 'the prestige' and by the end of the movie i was myslef irritated and frustrated with the end. It was a movie which left me feeling cold for the characters. i did not for the first time feel good or bad for any of the characters. but what happened to me after was amazing.

a little magic of my own... earlier in the day i lost my headphone's (one of) rubber cover, any of u with a sony ericsson wud know which ones im talking abt. well i lost and and looked all over for it. In the bus, in my bag.. everywhere. and as i got up to turn the internet on after the movie so i cud blog abt it. guess what i find upon my return to my bed...? yes i found the cover in my bed. hahah.. i was so shocked at first as to how if i lost the cover in the bus (rather discovered it was missing), how did it end up in my bed.

after thinking a bit i did discover how it got there.. but i cant possibly disclose that here. ;)

perhaps it was magic! ;D



No comments: