Saturday, December 23, 2006

an evening with haniah..


indeed it was an evening with haniah. it perhaps was not supposed to be like this but the new me doesnt take shit from anyone. i will not do anything to please someone! i do what i like, at my time! as prateek says.. no more pleasing ppl! haha
so i spent today walking around in orchard, listening to a lot of christmas carolling and bumping into a lot of ppl! yes its way too crowded over there, but hey i like ronaq. but i am most proud of the fact that i did not give into my ppl pleasing side and ate at a place i didnt want to eat at! was abt to.. to please ppl, but i was stronger! and oh yeaa the lasenza shopping spree.. wow! i have gotten such adorable stuff, one for saira too. dunno how i did it without mama! and my goodness how cud i forget my discovery of SEPHORA today... aaahh my fav brand!

all in all it was a fun evening with haniah, she's not too bad after all ;)

No comments: