Wednesday, June 06, 2007

midnite ramblings..

ladies and gentlemen its that time again whn niah doesnt make any sense! ok maybe thats most of the time! ;) soo anyhoo.. im lhere lying in my bed with mactop on my lap, and cant sleep as usual. All i can do at this point is to.. ramble!!

so whats goin thru my head... how the heck am i gonna do all the things i have planned in my head! i have such a crazy planning head that i cant stop dreaming abt what i want to do. theres no end to those lists... let me list some down,

I want to: (facebook style)

- go bungee jumping
- try to speak my mind
- deal with my culture ( in short to rid the world of auntie rishta projects )
- get more dogs
- give simba a huge hug if he lets me!
- not worry abt the future all the time
- be able to trust again
- fix my hair
- get that thai / bali massage
- shop at zaras
- eat auntie annies pretzel....

damn it.. im gonna eat one tom! that i CAN do.. =)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isnt blogging great? You can just BLOG it out!!!

Niah said...

it sure is!! =)
heres to blogging.. =D