Sunday, May 20, 2007

a walk in the clouds..

this morning i woke up after the wierdest dreams ive ever had. and believe me ive had dreams with twins playing, someone dancing inside a frame, searching through mountains of books, roler coaster rides.. and i can go on n on.. but because of the dream my day started off in a wierd kinda feeling (btw i dont rem the dream, ill prob dream part 2 tonight and be able to write abt it tom!!). So i woke up and thot i wud be nice and make some pancakes for myself and my roomis. so i made veryy delicious pancakes (apnay mu mia mithoo) =) and left the rest 'covered' on a table for my roomis. sadly no one ate them and to my dissapointment i saw ants on them a few hours later and had to throw them away. lately ive not been very happy, and im not the kind of person who is grumpy all the time. for e:g i went out on sat and was having a great time until i was in the middle of four indonesians and felt hopelessly lost in translation. Now usually i wud just be polite and smile or play with my mobile, but this time i just got fed up and made a fake excuse and got up. maybe i was wrong.. maybe im just having a really bad month. dunno what it is.. but i hope the feeling passes. and im gonna void such situations in the future...

I went to the mall to pick up my levis as it was altered. and if theres one thing i really appreciate in singapore, its the freedom to go where ever and what ever time. and i have never enjoyed music this much in my life. Everywhere i go.. my headphones dont leave my ears. its like they breathe life into me.

and so the little things i appreciate here in singapore are the walks from the mrt station or the bus stop to my home. i love the music in my ears, im in my own element. and so i notice clouds, trees, birds, flowers, architecture... and alot more i never did b4. =D

No comments: