Thursday, May 24, 2007

agar agar - from jess!

its been a very 'singapore' day. I was editing till 8, didnt realize what time it was. then rushed to the busstop and discovered american idol was coming and i was missing it.. but guess what i did! guess how i caught it!! hahah...

another one of the great things abt singapore is the radio tv. i was listening to the program on my headphones. and everytime a bus wud pass, id look at the built in tv (in most busses) so until my bus came i did this. then i got to eunos from where i catch the bus home. again i did the same.. until my bus came. im sure people mustve thot i was cucoo.. haha id discretly stare at the tv screen of every bus! =)

then i got home and watched the rest of it. and as i need to have something sweet with my green tea. i took the agar agar from jess out of the fridge. it was YUM!

here is an attempt to show u how it looked..

No comments: