Friday, February 02, 2007

u think u know but u have no idea at all....


a suspision
an email
a reply
a thot
a search
an email
an AD eye
a search
a find
an email
a call
a friend
a coffee
a thot
a lesson!


today i discovered something terrible. terrible enuff to shake my belief in ppl. u really think u know someone, u trust them and they throw it all back in ur face. all day i had one jaw dropping incident after the other. the last straw in my case. but i guess its tru what doesnt kill u only makes u stronger.

i just hope that this never happens to anyone else, and if it does then they shud have nad and jess there for them like i did!

3 comments:

GuNs said...

I remember my old days at the football ground when I read this, you know. All of us were in different colleges, different courses but we met every evening to play football. It lasted SEVEN years. It ended when one guy went to IIT Kharagpur and another to USA. It was in the dying stages of its existence anyhow. (Read my post called 'football pneumonia' on my blog to understand what I am talking about)

Anyhow, back to the point. Those days, whenever I had bad days at college, at work - I always knew I could go to the ground that evening and crib it out with my friends. I knew they'd all say "Dont worry man, ALL the profs/PMs are like that". We laughed about our troubles, made jokes out of them and we let the stress flow out of our veins.

I miss the times now when I am not with my old friends, my stress-busters, my faith in the fact that a good hour spent with a good friend can ease the stress of the entire week.

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

Niah said...

ill go read it up for sure. but actually what happened to me was more of a friend i knew for 6 years. he turned out to be a liar.. a pathalogical liar! he lied abt everything! every single word!

tell me what wud u do in such a situation?

GuNs said...

I am sad to hear that. Maybe you could forget about him and hang around with other friends. Its not very difficult to make friends, is it? Its more difficult to keep them!!

-PeAcE
--WiTh
---GuNs

P.S. : "Pathological Liar"?? ROTFL, I didnt believe any such thing existed. BTW, the offer for art classes still open? I went to Starbucks last week - too expensive. Wanna swap guitar classes for your art classes?