Sunday, February 11, 2007

midnite ramblings..

have you ever felt like not wanting to sleep? i do, everyday! thus i sleep very late. i just have this mixed feeling right now, i guess im excited abt goin to malaysia and meeting up with my old friends there. infact theres nothing ive wanted more. then theres the presentation that is on monday, and im so stressed abt that, i have t make an entire presentation tom. and i have to pack!! which i havent even started.. then i feel guilty for spending so much money on the trip, but.. i know for a fact that this is prob the only time me n my gf's will be able to do this. after this who know, weddings n all.. everything changes after that.

i think frieda is my chinese twin soul! its tru, we are too similar! the same cellphone was the start, then the bedspreads.. and so on ;). its amazing when i think abt how much ive learnt, how many wonderful people ive met so far. My life would be incomplete without knowing all these people! nad with all her craziness, she's such a sweetheart! and frieda is a soul sister to me!

i guess i just want to say.. thanku 'allah mia' for all that u have blessed me with! last year was hard.. and this year is no easier. but i know who i am now. and... i like her!
she's human!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's strange... No pic on this post... ;p

hav a nice trip! Bon voyage!