Friday, February 23, 2007

dragon dance finally!

culture tip: in indonesia black ants are welcom in the house as they are believed to bring prosperity.
in pakistan u spray baygon on them to kill them!

haha.. yup interesting no? :)

well i had to go for my weekly shopping today and i went after i had spent enough time working and now i know i can only do more in the uni tom. I went in the right bus, got off at the wrong station!! lol!! well then took the mrt to my destination. jitnay paisay bachao utnay hi spend ho jaatay hain! after i tested my willpower, and believe me it was a tru test today as the place was buzzing with 50-70% sales... i wanted to go mad shopping esp in my fav shop 'pot pourri' but darn it! my wallet got the best of me and i went straight to 'cold storage'. i love shopping there.. its like karachi's aghaz!.. only much bigger.

on the way home i was just passing by some shops and upon seeing some chinese new year decorations wondered if i had missed the dragon dance! and... tadaa... suddenly i heard the drums and clangs (thats what they sound like ;) and was pleasantly surprised! i shud have wished for something else!!! hehe..

i then sat in the bus to go home and.........aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.... y oh y must the indian workers not use deoderant!!!!! i think i wud have died if it wasnt for nazia's spray gift in my bag!! which i sprayed like rain on myself! already on my way this wierd indian dude kept staring.. i mean i just wanted to hit him with my bag and kick him off the top of the bus!

haha.. well anyway. i gotta get back to work now.

No comments: