Thursday, January 11, 2007

the pajamas walk


and the middle of the week starts with a funny story! haniah was rudely awaken by a Mr Loo! lol... ok im sure he doesnt spell his name like that but it was hard to say it with a straight face... haha.. so he comes finally after almost 2 weeks to fix our television. In the meanwhile i make myself breakfast and am shattered to realize im out of chocolate milk!!! Yes that is awful for me because i love chocolate milk and i need to have it everyday. its one of the few healthy things i consume so i make sure i do. well anyway not that i cud do much since Mr Loo was there. so finally he fixes it and gives me yet another shock.. 70$ for his time, was like shit! now where do i go early in the morning (ok 10:30, but it felt really early to me). So i wear a jacket and yes i looked like an easter purple bunny! omg.. i dont believe i did that. i walkedddddd, yes walked with people stopping and looking at me! anyway i finally got to the atm, got the $$ and came back. yes... still with ppl looking and smirking at this strange mad pakistani woman.. walking around as if she's wearing CK when she's actually wearing itwaar bazaar oversized nightsuit!

well tht was my start, later on in the evening when i was utterly tired and wanted to pull my hir after idvd and imovie had together driven me up the wall. i wanted to go take a walk but how cud i it was still raining cats and dogs outside... but i tuffened up and went anyway. afterall i had to get the chocolate milk :) so i go and i cudnt decide between three 7/11's that i know of in my vicinity. and in this wonderful thinking process and walking around aimlessly i managed to get myself extremely wet! oh well! i said and decided on the close one. (which didnt seem so close anymore). I finally got to it, and bought my daily living groceries.. along with a treat for walking in the rain for myself, lots of jelly beans and a twix :D.

i think its the rainy seasin, it makes me hungrier! :(.. oh no!

2 comments:

Fakhrur said...

So no longer blue screen on your beloved tv? Wow $70 was no sh*t!! Better never get my tv broken! Cheers! :)

Niah said...

haha yea ud better not! its wayyy to expensive! :)