Thursday, November 16, 2006

let the good times roll..

on a day like today, the whole world seems to shine..
its amazing how i get closer to my friends everysingle moment i spend with them. friends are the key to a good life. took simba out too. took him to seaview, where me n simba got the adventurous-ness out of us! we ran and ran. went to nandos at night wth my parents. i can never have enuff of seeing them. i love seeing their smiles, their eyes as they look at me. its a day to be grateful for all that u have been blessed with. and to top it off with nandos chocolate cake!.. [:)]

2 comments:

Umair said...

happy days back again .. very good :) can't wait for you to come back to Singapore .. i don't know how to express my everyday outing but i like the way you describe s'pore man its great :).

Niah said...

thanks.. [:)]