Saturday, November 11, 2006

eat sleep eat sleep

all day i spent talking endlessly to mom and saira (my sis), we talked and talked and talked.. and i sneezed so much today, i think i have become singapore-ized!!.. i keep smelling the dust in the air, and my hands feel dry and clammy at the same time... but it surefeels good to not be washing dishes or cleaning or running from one place to the other. it was a good relaxing day.. exactly what i needed! gave lil simba a bath too.. how cute can that dog get...!!! he is just as adorable as always! if only i cud take him with me. ate biryani and baked potatoes for lunch.. yea i know heavy food.. and to top it off i wanted to goto bar b q tonite at night!... i have become like those pakis who come from abroad and crave bar b q tonite!!!!!... but yummyyyyyy food! mama also made devils food cake for me. ok the panadol cf i took in the afternoon for my sneezing is making me very very groggy, so im gonna sleep now! im so sleep deprived since the past 2 weeks. im gonna goto sleep yet again... today!

zzzzzzz....

No comments: